With its ingenious technology, safety and versatility, the 2017 Chevrolet Colorado is a leap forward for the mid-size pickup. From an available high-speed 4G LTE with Wi-Fi®4 connection to available advanced safety features like Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning, Colorado has everything you want in a truck and advanced features you expect from a Chevy.
ZR2 is built trail-ready for serious off-roaders, yet feels right at home in the city thanks to premium interior features and technology. Off-Road Mode Technology is specially calibrated to adapt to extreme conditions at the touch of a dial, transitioning smoothly from city to country. Available Summer 2017.
Two engine choices: an advanced 3.6L V6 with best-in-class horsepower,5 or the segment-exclusive Duramax® 2.8L Turbo-Diesel with best-in-class torque5
Providing available best-in-class horsepower and towing,5 the 2017 Colorado offers advanced 2.5L I-4 and 3.6L V6 gas engines in addition to the Duramax® 2.8L Turbo-Diesel. Whichever engine you choose, impressive performance and efficiency ride shotgun on every trip.
COLORADO SPECIAL EDITIONS
Work in style
Colorado Custom Special Edition is optimized for productivity, with an upgraded Chevrolet MyLink®10 7-inch colour touch-screen radio, available OnStar® 4G LTE with Wi-Fi® hotspot4 and other advanced technologies. On the exterior, body-colour accents and 18-inch Dark Argent Metallic-painted aluminum wheels radiate style. Available on Work Truck models only.
Body-colour door handles, mirror caps and rear bumper
18-inch Dark Argent Metallic-painted aluminum wheels
Upgraded Chevrolet MyLink®10 7-inch colour touch-screen radio with available 4G LTE with Wi-Fi® hotspot4
Make a splash
Catch every wave with the Colorado Shoreline, a special edition truck made for days at the beach. Blacked-out features and 18-inch 5-spoke gloss black aluminum wheels come standard, while a high tide of available accessories — including GearOnTM Tiered Storage Racks and a Thule® Stand Up Paddle Board Carrier — help Shoreline make an even bigger splash. Available on LT Extended Cab models.
Black door handles, mirrors, beltline mouldings and bowtie emblems
Black 18-inch 5-spoke gloss black aluminum wheels
Premium all-weather floor liners
SiriusXM Satellite RadioTM21 with 3-month trial subscription
Available GearOn™ Tiered Storage Racks
Available Stand Up Paddle Board Carrier by Thule®
Available 5-inch Rectangular Assist Steps in Black
Better in Black
Conquer the roads in the new Colorado Z71 Midnight Edition. Darkened aesthetics give this truck a mysterious look, while features like the Black 17-inch aluminum wheels and aggressive Goodyear DuraTrac® all-terrain tires add a rugged, off-road appearance. Or take on the night in the Colorado LT Midnight Edition. With its stunning all-black appearance and the functionality of a pickup, Midnight is as versatile as it is head-turning.
Black Chevrolet bowtie emblems
All-weather floor liners
Unique Z71 hard badges
Black 17-inch aluminum wheels
Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac® all-terrain tires
Black Chevrolet bowtie emblems
Black 18-inch 5-spoke gloss black aluminum wheels
Black spray-on bedliner
Soft folding tonneau cover
Chevrolet doorsill plates
Colorado is designed to perform seamlessly from city streets to camping retreats. The available GearOn™ storage system brings incredible utility with two-tier loading and a bed divider to help secure and store your gear. A quiet, refined interior combines luxury and convenience into a single package.
Comfort and Class
Intuitive gauges and controls allow for easy operation. Both available leather-appointed and standard cloth seats provide great support and over 51 mm (2 in.) more front legroom and 76 mm (3 in.) more rear legroom than Tacoma. With easy, secure storage, a nonskid space for charging devices, and up to four USB9 ports, you get the best of comfort and function.
A Smooth Ride
A fully boxed frame and shear-style mounts help provide a smooth ride on almost any surface. Four-wheel disc brakes with Duralife™ brake rotors help reduce wheel shudder, and Electric Power Steering provides a confident feel in any road condition.
A Quiet Ride
Colorado is the first small truck to feature inlaid triple-sealed doors, thick windshield and side glass, and liquid-applied sound deadener to help keep outside noise out and the music on the available Bose® sound system sounding that much better. In fact, there’s no quieter mid-size truck on the road today.
Accessorize your Adventure
Tailor your Colorado around your unique lifestyle with dozens of factory-made accessories, from bike carriers to utility racks. Whatever your passion, Colorado helps you pursue it.
Colorado is packed with technology to keep you connected like OnStar® 4G LTE with available Wi-Fi®4 and available Chevrolet MyLink®10 with an 8-inch diagonal colour touch-screen display.
Apple CarPlay Compatibility
Apple CarPlayTM11 is a smart way to use your iPhone® through the available Chevrolet MyLink10 display. Get directions, make calls and listen to audiobooks and music — all using the available built-in colour touch-screen.
Android Auto Compatibility
Connect your compatible Android smartphone11 to available Chevrolet MyLink10 with 7-inch diagonal colour touch-screen display to access select apps, send and receive hands-free text messages, and more.
Chevrolet MyLink10 offers Bluetooth®12 connectivity for easy access to playlists, contacts and hands-free calling.
A Connected Colorado
Colorado offers available built-in 4G LTE with Wi-Fi® connectivity,4 giving you and your passengers a strong reliable way to connect up to seven compatible devices to the Internet via available Wi-Fi.
With myChevrolet Mobile App13 you can turn your compatible mobile device into a command centre for your vehicle. Start/stop14 your engine and lock/unlock your doors with the tap of a finger, where equipped. You can even send destinations to your available navigation system,15 view diagnostic information and set parking reminders from virtually anywhere. It’s a simpler and smarter way to stay connected.
Colorado offers active safety technologies like a standard rear vision camera and available Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning to help prevent collisions before they happen.
Available Forward Collision Alert, available Lane Departure Warning and the standard rear vision camera help warn drivers of potential hazards on the road.
A high-strength steel frame and reinforced safety cage provide a robust foundation of safety. Dual-stage frontal, head-curtain side-impact and seat-mounted side-impact airbags16 provide well-rounded protection in the event of a collision.
When airbags16 deploy, built-in sensors can automatically alert an OnStar Advisor (if equipped),17 who can offer assistance if help is needed. Colorado automatically shuts off the fuel pump, unlocks the doors, and turns on interior and hazard lights for maximum visibility.
Safety features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
As your comprehensive owner benefit program, Chevrolet Complete Care ensures our commitment to owner satisfaction for all 2017 Chevrolet vehicles.
2-year/48,000 km18 Complimentary Oil Changes19
5-year/160,000 km18 of 24-Hour Roadside Assistance and Courtesy Transportation
5 Years of the standard OnStar Basic Plan20 on most Chevrolet models
6 Months of the OnStar Guidance Plan4 on most Chevrolet models
^Available manufacturer to dealer delivery credit (tax exclusive). This credit is available to cash customers only; customers who choose to finance or lease their vehicles will forego some or all of these credits which will result in a higher effective cost of credit on their transaction. Includes GM Card Application Bonus on select vehicles (details).
†Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, does not include $1,700 freight but does include $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. Licence, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims. On the Compare Vehicles and Locate a Vehicle shopping tools, Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price includes $1,700 freight and $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. Licence, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.
±Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, includes $1,700 freight and $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. License, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.
1. Colorado 2WD with available Duramax 2.8L Turbo-Diesel 4-cylinder engine. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner's Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
2. 2017 Colorado 2WD with available Duramax 2.8L Turbo-Diesel fuel consumption rating based on GM testing in accordance with Government of Canada approved test methods. Refer to vehicles.nrcan.gc.ca for details. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.
3. With available 3.6L V6 engine.
4. Visit onstar.ca for coverage maps, details and system limitations. Service plan required. Available 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot requires WPA2 compatible mobile device and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Services vary by model, service plan, conditions as well as geographical and technical restrictions. OnStar with 4G LTE connectivity is available on select vehicle models and in select markets. Vehicle must be started or in accessory mode to access Wi-Fi.
5. Based on WardsAuto.com 2017 Small Pickup segment and latest competitive information available at time of posting. Excludes other GM vehicles.
6. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner's Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
7. 2017 Colorado 2WD with available 3.6L V6 fuel consumption rating based on GM testing in accordance with Government of Canada approved test methods. Refer to vehicles.nrcan.gc.ca for details. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.
8. 2017 Colorado 2WD with 2.5L 4-cylinder fuel consumption rating based on GM testing in accordance with Government of Canada approved test methods. Refer to vehicles.nrcan.gc.ca for details. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.
9. Not compatible with all devices.
10. MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
11. Vehicle user interfaces are products of Apple and Google and their terms and privacy statements apply.
13. Available on select Apple and Android devices. Some features may require a paid OnStar service plan. Features and capability may vary by vehicle, device, conditions as well as geographical and technical restrictions. Device data connection required.
14. Remote start requires factory-installed and -enabled remote start system.
15. Requires OnStar Basic Plan and navigation system to send directions through the mobile app. Turn-by-Turn directions and Destination Download also available through an advisor with the Guidance Plan or Navigation Add-On Plan. Visit onstar.ca for coverage maps. Services vary by model.
16. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
17. Visit onstar.ca for vehicle availability, details and systems limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.
18. Whichever comes first. Conditions and limitations apply. See dealer for details.
19. Limit of four complimentary Lube-Oil-Filter services in total. Fluid top-offs, inspections, tire rotations, wheel alignments and balancing, etc., are not covered. Conditions and limitations apply. See dealer for details. Whichever comes first. Conditions and limitations apply.
20. The OnStar Basic Plan is available for 5 years from the delivery date of the eligible new 2017 model year vehicle to the original owner and is transferable to subsequent owners for the remaining term. It includes the monthly Diagnostics Report emails (capabilities vary by model), Dealer Maintenance Notification, access to select vehicle mobile app features and more. This plan does not include emergency, security or navigation services. These and other services require a paid or Add-On Plan. Visit onstar.ca for vehicle availability, coverage maps, details and system limitations. Available 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T.
21. Available in 10 Canadian provinces, 3 territories and the 48 contiguous United States. Subscription sold separately after trial period. If you decide to continue your service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-888-539-7474 to cancel. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. See SiriusXM “Terms & Conditions” and complete details at siriusxm.ca.