Whether you’re zipping around city streets or navigating winding roads, the new 2017 Cruze is made to work hard for you. With a unique combination of entertainment technology, remarkable efficiency and available advanced safety features, this sporty compact car helps you get where you’re going without missing a beat.
Get ready to turn heads everywhere you go. Cruze features aerodynamic sculpting for a noticeably sportier appearance, and the available projector-beam headlamps with available signature LED daytime running lamps leave a lasting impression.
MAKE ROOM FOR LIFE
The Chevrolet Cruze wasn’t just designed to look good. It’s functional and comfortable too. The versatile available 60/40 split-folding rear seats give you plenty of space for all your stuff. LT models include standard heated front bucket seats with premium cloth seating surfaces. And the Premier model takes comfort to the next level with standard leather-appointed heated front seats and available heated rear seats.
All the Tech
Not only is this compact car stylish, it also offers plenty of ways to stay entertained. Cruze is equipped with standard Chevrolet MyLink®3 with a 178 mm (7-in.) diagonal colour touch-screen so your music and select apps are always within reach. Plus, standard Apple CarPlayTM4 and Android AutoTM4 and built-in OnStar® 4G LTE with Wi-Fi®2 hotspot capability keep you connected.
APPLE CARPLAY AND ANDROID AUTO COMPATIBILITY
Cruze offers easy access to your smartphone with standard support for Apple CarPlayTM4 and Android AutoTM.4 This intuitive technology lets you interact with your maps, your texts, your music and more using voice commands or the Chevrolet MyLink®3 colour touch-screen display in your car. It’s smart, convenient and helps you stay connected to your life.
ONSTAR MYCHEVROLET MOBILE APP
Imagine having the power to access your 2017 Chevrolet Cruze when it’s not around. With myChevrolet and an active OnStar service plan,5 you can control certain features of your compact car from almost anywhere you go with an app that allows you to:
Remotely start your vehicle (if your vehicle is properly equipped)
Lock and unlock your doors from anywhere (if your vehicle is properly equipped)
Activate your vehicle’s horn and lights to help you locate it
Access to OnStar 4G LTE and the built-in Wi-Fi®2 hotspot capability means you have a reliable signal. When your vehicle is on, OnStar 4G LTE with Wi-Fi is automatically on too, making it easier to stay connected on the go.
Go ahead — take a joy ride. With the powerfully efficient 153 hp 1.4L DOHC turbocharged engine, your daily outings and nightly excursions will always be an adventure.
ALWAYS ON GUARD
The Chevrolet Cruze offers a host of available advanced safety technologies that help you prevent, protect and respond in the event of a collision, so you can feel confident every time you drive.
ALERT AND REACT
Available Forward Collision Alert uses a camera to scan traffic for stopped or slowing vehicles in front of you and will sound an alert so you can take action if necessary. When Cruze is moving in reverse, available Rear Cross Traffic Alert uses radar sensors to monitor traffic passing behind you and the available rear vision camera to visually warn you of those vehicles. Additionally, available safety features like Lane Keep Assist and Side Blind Zone Alert6 can help you stay more aware of potential dangers on the road.
Cruze includes 10 standard airbags7 as part of its comprehensive safety package. Side-impact and knee airbags help protect you and your front passenger, while a high-strength steel safety cage adds even more peace of mind.
Should a collision occur, the 2017 Cruze responds quickly with the available OnStar® Automatic Crash Response System, part of the Guidance Plan, which is standard for six months.8 Vital information is relayed to trained OnStar Advisors, who can then request emergency assistance, even if you’re unable to respond.
Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important safety information.
Master Your Driving Skills
Standard Teen Driver technology helps drivers be more aware of their driving habits. By inputting a PIN into your Chevrolet MyLink3 display, this state-of-the-art technology can enable a host of features including:
U.S. Model Shown.
Mutes audio when front seat occupants aren’t wearing their safety belts
Provides audible and visual warnings when the vehicle is travelling over preselected speeds
Safety features, like Side Blind Zone Alert6 (if equipped), are automatically turned on and can’t be turned off
Provides information on how you drove the vehicle, such as the number of times certain safety features were triggered
We’re with you all the way
As your comprehensive owner benefit program, Chevrolet Complete Care ensures our commitment to owner satisfaction for all 2017 Chevrolet vehicles.
2-year/48,000 km9 Complimentary Oil Changes10
5-year/160,000 km9 of 24-Hour Roadside Assistance with Courtesy Transportation
^Available manufacturer to dealer delivery credit (tax exclusive). This credit is available to cash customers only; customers who choose to finance or lease their vehicles will forego some or all of these credits which will result in a higher effective cost of credit on their transaction. Includes GM Card Application Bonus on select vehicles (details).
†Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, does not include $1,600 freight but does include $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. Licence, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims. On the Compare Vehicles and Locate a Vehicle shopping tools, Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price includes $1,600 freight and $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. Licence, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.
±Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, includes $1,600 freight and $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. License, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.
1. 2017 Cruze equipped with automatic transmission. Fuel consumption ratings based on GM testing in accordance with Government of Canada approved test methods. Refer to vehicles.nrcan.gc.ca for details. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.
2. Visit onstar.ca for coverage maps, details and system limitations. Services vary by model, conditions and geographical and technical restrictions. OnStar with 4G LTE connectivity is available on select vehicle models and in select markets. Available Wi-Fi hotspot requires a data plan.
3. MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. Visit chevrolettotalconnect.ca for more details.
4. Vehicle user interfaces are products of Apple and Google and their terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply.
5. Available on select Apple, Android, BlackBerry and Windows devices. Requires an active OnStar service plan. Services vary by device, vehicle, conditions and the type of service plan you have. Please visit onstar.ca/mobile for vehicle availability, system limitations and further details.
6. Before making a lane change, check the exterior and interior rear-view mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
7. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more safety information.
8. Visit onstar.ca for coverage maps, details and system limitations. Services vary by model, conditions and geographical and technical restrictions. OnStar with 4G LTE connectivity is available on select vehicle models and in select markets. Customers will be able to access OnStar services only if they accept the OnStar User Terms, Privacy Statement and Software Terms. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data. After the trial period (if applicable), an active OnStar service plan is required.
9. Whichever comes first. Conditions and limitations apply. See dealer for details.
10. Limit of four complimentary Lube-Oil-Filter services in total. Fluid top-offs, inspections, tire rotations, wheel alignments and balancing, etc., are not covered. Conditions and limitations apply. See dealer for details.
11. The OnStar Basic Plan is available for 5 years from the date of delivery of the eligible new 2015 Model Year and newer vehicles and is transferable to subsequent owners for the remaining term. The Basic Plan includes access to: (1) monthly OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics emails (capabilities vary by model); (2) Dealer Maintenance Notification; and (3) limited OnStar RemoteLink Mobile App services which include remote start (requires factory-installed and enabled remote start system), remote lock/unlock doors (requires automatic locks) and remote horn & lights activation. The OnStar RemoteLink Mobile App is available on select Apple®, Android™, BlackBerry® and Windows® devices. Visit onstar.ca for vehicle availability, coverage map, details and system limitations. The OnStar Basic Plan does not include any Emergency Services, Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, live Advisor service or Hands-Free Calling. These and other services are available under a paid plan. If you sell your vehicle or wish to cancel use of Basic Plan services, you must contact OnStar at 1-888.4ONSTAR (1-888-466-7827).
12. Available in 10 Canadian provinces and the 48 contiguous United States. Subscription sold separately after trial period. If you decide to continue your service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-877-209-0079 to cancel. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. See SiriusXM “Terms & Conditions” and complete details at siriusxm.ca