Check out the all-New Chevrolet Cruze on The Amazing Race Canada.
THE ROAD IS YOURS
Technology. Efficiency. Safety. Sure, the all-new 2016 Chevrolet Cruze has the responsible features you need every day. But it’s also the car you actually want to drive because it’s got style, and so do you. So whether you’re axe-throwing, karaoke-singing, roller-derbying or something-else-ing, this is the best way to get there.
Cruze is all new and ready to make a statement everywhere you go. The new design features aerodynamic sculpting for a noticeably sportier appearance, and the available projector-beam headlamps with signature LED daytime running lamps leave a lasting impression.
Call it your home away from home. This compact car offers a host of premium comforts – like available leather-appointed heated front and rear seats, and an available heated steering wheel. You can also expect a quiet ride with the standard acoustical laminated windshield that’s specially designed to help keep your drive as peaceful as possible.
Load It Up
The 2016 Cruze wasn’t just designed to look good. It’s functional too. The available versatile 60/40 split-folding rear seats give you plenty of space for all your stuff.
At your command
Entertaining technology is all around you. This compact car has plenty of ways to stay entertained — including standard Chevrolet MyLink®1 with a 178 mm (7-in.) diagonal touch-screen, available advanced phone integration and standard built-in 4G LTE hotspot with available Wi-Fi®3 connection.
Introducing Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Compatibility
For the first time ever, Cruze offers support for Apple CarPlayTM4 and Android AutoTM.4,5 This intuitive technology lets you interact with your maps, your texts, your music and more using voice commands or the MyLink1 touch-screen display in your car. It’s smart, convenient and helps you keep your eyes where they belong — on the road.
The first car in its class to offer built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi
Access to OnStar® 4G LTE and the available built-in Wi-Fi3 hotspot means the days of searching for a Wi-Fi connection are over. When your vehicle is on, 4G LTE Wi-Fi is automatically on too.
The all-new standard 1.4L turbo engine (with start-stop feature with the automatic transmission) offers a balance of efficiency and power so you can go the extra kilometre and hug every corner along the way.
Cruze offers a unique combination of advanced safety technologies that help prevent, protect, and respond in the event of a collision.
Rear Cross Traffic Alert
Available Rear Cross Traffic Alert uses radar sensors to monitor traffic behind and to the sides of you, and visually warns you of those vehicles using the available rear vision camera.
Lane Keep Assist
Available Lane Keep Assist uses sensors to warn you if you unintentionally drift from your lane and gently helps you steer the vehicle back into the lane if you don't take action.
Forward Collision Alert
Available all-new Forward Collision Alert helps you to stay safe with two warnings, a Tailgating Alert to let you know if you're following another vehicle too closely, and a Crash Imminent Alert to signal when you're approaching a vehicle too quickly, so you can take action.
10 standard air bags
Cruze was the first car in its class to have 10 standard airbags.8 Side-impact and knee airbags help protect you and your front passenger.
A high-strength steel safety cage provides impressive protection in the event of an impact.
Automatic Crash Response
With available Automatic Crash Response,9 built-in sensors can automatically alert an OnStar Advisor if your airbags deploy. The Advisor, who is connected to your Cruze, can then see if you need help and contact emergency services.
Even if you're unable to respond, an OnStar Advisor can pinpoint your exact location and send emergency help.
Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual for more important safety information.
Peace of Mind - Standard
Chevrolet Complete Care, our comprehensive owner benefit program, goes above and beyond to ensure you're satisfied with your 2016 Chevrolet Cruze. Backed by 2 years or 48,000 kilometres of complimentary Lube-Oil-Filter maintenance service,10 3-year / 60,000 km New Vehicle Limited Warranty,11 a 5-year / 160,000 km Powertrain Component Limited Warranty,15 5-years / 160,000 kilometres of Roadside Assistance and Courtesy Transportation2 and more, you can be confident you're getting the most from your investment. Find out how Chevrolet Complete Care offers greater peace of mind.
^Available manufacturer to dealer delivery credit (tax exclusive). This credit is available to cash customers only; customers who choose to finance or lease their vehicles will forego some or all of these credits which will result in a higher effective cost of credit on their transaction. Includes GM Card Application Bonus on select vehicles (details).
†Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, does not include $1,600 freight but does include $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. Licence, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims. On the Compare Vehicles and Locate a Vehicle shopping tools, Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price includes $1,600 freight and $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. Licence, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.
±Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, includes $1,600 freight and $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. License, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.
1. MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
2. 2016 Cruze LS and LT equipped with the available 6-speed automatic transmission offer 5.6 L/100km highway fuel efficiency. Cruze Premier with the standard 6-speed automatic transmission offers 5.9 L/100 km highway fuel efficiency. Fuel consumption ratings based on GM testing in accordance with Government of Canada approved test methods. Refer to vehicles.nrcan.gc.ca for details. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.
3. Visit onstar.ca for coverage maps, details and system limitations. Services and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. OnStar with 4G LTE connectivity is available on select vehicle models and in select markets. Customers will be able to access OnStar services only if they accept the OnStar User Terms and Privacy Statement (including software terms). OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles can transmit all crash data. After the trial period (if applicable), an active OnStar service plan is required
4. Vehicle user interfaces are products of Apple and Google and their terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply.
5. Late availability with available 203 mm (8-in.) MyLink display.
6. The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi-compatible mobile device. Some devices require an adaptor or back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, visit www.chevrolettotalconnect.ca for details.
7. Requires factory installed and enabled remote start.
8. Based on Wards Auto Compact Car segment. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.
9. Visit onstar.ca for coverage map, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.
10. The 2-Year Scheduled Lube-Oil-Filter Maintenance Program provides eligible customers in Canada, who have purchased, leased or financed a new eligible 2016 MY Chevrolet vehicle (excluding Spark EV), with an ACDelco oil and filter change, in accordance with the oil life monitoring system and the Owner's Manual, for 2 years or 48,000 km, whichever occurs first, with a limit of four (4) Lube-Oil-Filter services in total, performed at participating GM dealers. Fluid top offs, inspections, tire rotations, wheel alignments and balancing, etc. are not covered. This offer may not be redeemed for cash and may not be combined with certain other consumer incentives available on GM vehicles. General Motors of Canada Limited reserves the right to amend or terminate this offer, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice. Additional conditions and limitations apply. See dealer for details.
11. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details. Conditions and limitations apply.
12. The OnStar Basic Plan is available for 5 years from the date of delivery of the eligible new 2016 Model Year vehicle and is transferable to subsequent owners for the remaining term. The Basic Plan includes access to: (1) monthly OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics emails (capabilities vary by model); (2) Dealer Maintenance Notification; and (3) limited OnStar RemoteLink Mobile App services which include remote start (requires factory-installed and enabled remote start system), remote lock/unlock doors (requires automatic locks) and remote horn & lights activation. The OnStar RemoteLink Mobile App is available on select Apple, Android, BlackBerry and Windows devices. Visit onstar.ca for vehicle availability, coverage maps, details and system limitations. The OnStar Basic Plan does not include any Emergency Services, Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, live Advisor service or Hands-Free Calling. These and other services are available under a paid plan. If you sell your vehicle or wish to cancel use of Basic Plan services, you must contact OnStar at 1.888.4ONSTAR (1-888-466-7827).
13. Available in 10 Canadian provinces and the 48 contiguous United States. Subscription sold separately after trial period. If you decide to continue your service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-877-209-0079 to cancel. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. See SiriusXM “Terms & Conditions” and complete details at siriusxm.ca.
14. Limit of four complimentary Lube-Oil-Filter services in total. Fluid top-offs, inspections, tire rotations, wheel alignments and balancing, etc., are not covered
15. Whichever comes first. Conditions and limitations apply. See dealer for limited warranty details.