Your passengers will travel in comfort and safety in the 2017 Express Passenger Van. It comes with standard seating for 12 or you can choose available seating for 15 on the 3500 extended wheelbase model. You and your travellers will enjoy the built-in OnStar® 4G LTE with available Wi-Fi®3 hotspot capability that can seamlessly connect up to 7 compatible smart devices and your vehicle to the Internet. Standard safety features like Enhanced Technology Glass, head-curtain side impact airbags,4 StabiliTrak® vehicle stability control and traction control are some of the ways we’re committed to helping keep you and your passengers safe.
The Chevrolet Express Passenger provides versatile accommodations for your passengers.
Plenty of Space
Standard seating for 12
Available seating for 15 with extended wheelbase
Easy loading, unloading, exit or entry with rear swing-out doors and rear passenger doors and available sliding rear passenger door
Power front windows and door locks
Standard rear passenger air conditioning on LT and available on LS models
Store equipment, luggage or anything else with the available Chevrolet Accessory Hitch-Mounted Storage Container
Travel with Confidence
Safety technologies like StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability Control System come standard on every Chevrolet Express Passenger Van. It’s designed to help you control the vehicle to stay on course.
StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability Control System
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (except spare)
Available rear vision camera
Available Rear Park Assist
Standard head-curtain side-impact airbags4
Seat-mounted thoracic airbags4
Enhanced Technology Glass
Standard head-curtain side-impact airbags4
Seat-mounted thoracic airbags4
Enhanced Technology Glass
OnStar® Automatic Crash Response system5
Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important safety information.
Built for the Long Haul
The 2017 Chevrolet Express Passenger Van offers a choice of proven small block V8 engines with the standard Vortec® 4.8L V8 with 285 horsepower or the available Vortec 6.0L V8 that produces 342 horsepower. All models feature the standard heavy-duty Hydra-Matic® 6-speed automatic transmission that includes Tap-Up/Tap-Down Driver Shift Control, Tow/Haul mode and auto grade braking to automatically slow the van using the engine as well as an external auxiliary oil cooler to help maintain long term durability.
Technology for All
The Express Passenger offers advanced technology that you and your passengers will use every day.
A 120V power outlet and two auxiliary outlets give you the power to run your business from the road.
Use the available Chevrolet MyLink®6 radio with Navigation7 that features a 165 mm (6.5-in.) diagonal colour touch-screen for easy-to-understand directions. Connect with Bluetooth®8 wireless technology to make phone calls using voice commands. A 3-month trial period of SiriusXM Satellite RadioTM9 is also available to help keep you entertained and it includes SiriusXM Traffic to help you avoid congestion, accidents, construction and road closures.10
The available USB port11 allows you to plug in your devices so you can charge them on the go.
Wi-Fi That Commutes With You
Your Express is the ultimate mobile hotspot with built-in OnStar 4G LTE with available Wi-Fi® hotspot capability.3 This powerful, reliable signal gives you the ability to seamlessly connect up to seven compatible smart devices at once.
Turn your compatible mobile device into a command centre for your vehicle. Start/stop13 your engine and lock/unlock your doors with the tap of a finger, where equipped. You can even send destinations to your available navigation system,7 view diagnostic information and set parking reminders from virtually anywhere. It’s a simpler and smarter way to stay connected to your compatible Chevrolet vehicle.12
^Available manufacturer to dealer delivery credit (tax exclusive). This credit is available to cash customers only; customers who choose to finance or lease their vehicles will forego some or all of these credits which will result in a higher effective cost of credit on their transaction. Includes GM Card Application Bonus on select vehicles (details).
†Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, does not include $1,650 freight but does include $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. Licence, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims. On the Compare Vehicles and Locate a Vehicle shopping tools, Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price includes $1,650 freight and $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. Licence, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.
±Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, includes $1,650 freight and $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. License, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.
1. Regular Wheelbase models equipped with available Vortec 6.0L V8 and Trailering Equipment Package (Z82). Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
2. 3500 Passenger Van, 135" regular wheelbase. These maximum payload ratings are intended for comparison purposes only. Before you buy a vehicle or use it to haul people or cargo, carefully review the Vehicle Loading section of the Owner’s Manual and check the carrying capacity of your specific vehicle on the label on the inside of the driver door jamb.
3. Visit onstar.ca for coverage maps, details and system limitations. Service plan required. Available 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot requires WPA2 compatible mobile device and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Services vary by model, service plan, conditions as well as geographical and technical restrictions. OnStar with 4G LTE connectivity is available on select vehicle models and in select markets. Vehicle must be started or in accessory mode to access Wi-Fi.
4. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
5. Visit onstar.ca for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles can transmit all crash data.
6. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. MyLink on Express Passenger Van does not include functionality such as enhanced voice recognition, Gracenote and CD player.
7. At time of posting, detailed map coverage is available for most major urban areas of the United States and for certain metropolitan areas of Canada (Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Windsor, London, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City and Halifax). Coverage is significantly limited outside these areas.
9. Available in 10 Canadian provinces, 3 territories and the 48 contiguous United States. Subscription sold separately after trial period. If you decide to continue your service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-888-539-7474 to cancel. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. See SiriusXM “Terms & Conditions” and complete details at siriusxm.ca.
10. Requires available MyLink radio with Navigation. SiriusXM Traffic is available in select markets and requires SiriusXM satellite radio service. SiriusXM satellite radio and SiriusXM Traffic subscriptions are sold separately or as a package after the 3-month trial period. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call 1-888-539-7474. For more information, visit siriusxm.ca/traffic.
11. Not compatible with all devices.
12. Available on select Apple and Android devices. Some features may require a paid OnStar service plan. Features and capability may vary by vehicle, device, conditions as well as geographical and technical restrictions. Device data connection required.
13. Requires available remote vehicle starter system.
14. PROGRAM DISCLOSURE: 2016 GM BUSINESS CHOICE PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS: The 2016 GM Business Choice Program is valid from October 1, 2016, through September 30, 2017. You must purchase or lease your vehicle during the program period and be prepared to provide proof of your business. Vehicle must be used in the day-to-day operation of the business and not solely for transportation purposes. This program may not be compatible with other offers or incentive programs. Consult with your Chevrolet or GMC dealer for program compatibility and other restrictions. For complete program requirements, including information regarding offers, vehicles, equipment, options, warranties and ordering, consult your Chevrolet or GMC dealer.
15. ALLOWANCE DISCLOSURE: Not valid with all offers. See dealer for details. Take delivery by 9/30/17. Fully backed by GM. GM Accessories permanently installed at the time of new vehicle delivery are covered under the New-Vehicle Limited Warranty. If installed after delivery, coverage on parts and labour is for the balance of the new-vehicle warranty or a minimum of 12 months or 20,000 kilometres, whichever comes first. GM Accessories not requiring installation or purchased over the counter carry a 12-month limited warranty on parts only. Does not apply to licensed products.
16. UPFIT CASH DISCLOSURE: Not valid with all offers. See dealer for details. Take delivery by 9/30/17. Excludes certain commercial packages. See dealer for full details and restrictions. IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT ALTERATIONS AND WARRANTIES: Installations or alterations to the original-equipment vehicle or chassis as distributed by General Motors are not covered by the General Motors New-Vehicle Limited Warranty. The special body company, assembler, equipment installer, or upfitter is solely responsible for warranties on the body or or equipment and any alterations (or any effect of the alterations) to any of the parts, components, systems, or assemblies installed by GM. GM is not responsible for the safety or quality of design, features, materials, or workmanship of any alterations by such suppliers.
17. Whichever comes first. Conditions and limitations apply. See dealer for details.
18. Limit of four complimentary Lube-Oil-Filter services in total. Fluid top-offs, inspections, tire rotations, wheel alignments and balancing, etc., are not covered. Conditions and limitations apply. See dealer for details.
19. The OnStar Basic Plan is available for 5 years from the delivery date of the eligible new 2017 model year vehicles to the original owner and is transferable to subsequent owners for the remaining term. It includes the monthly Diagnostics Report emails (capabilities vary by model), Dealer Maintenance Notification, access to select vehicle mobile app features and more. This plan does not include emergency, security or navigation services. These and other services require a paid or Add-On Plan. Visit onstar.ca for vehicle availability, coverage maps, details and system limitations. Available 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot requires WPA2 compatible mobile device and data plan. Data plans are provided by AT&T.