Traverse has earned its place on the Canadian road, due to its impressive functionality, combined with its appealing sense of style. For 2013, Traverse has been rethought and reshaped from the inside out, featuring a host of refinements. The idea isn't to alter Traverse's winning formula, but instead, to enhance it, with a bolder presence announced by an athletic new hood design, restyled front and rear fascia, and revised headlights and taillights. And there's more to win you over inside, with an upscale look and high-tech features. Give your family driving a whole new shape in the new 2013 Traverse.
- The All-Star of the Lineup
- The new Traverse commands attention with its bold styling. You can make Traverse even more expressive by choosing the available All-Star Edition on 1LT models. It makes an even bigger impact with its 20" aluminum wheels. It also increases your comfort with heated driver and front passenger seats. In addition, the All-Star Edition features the latest in interactive technology, with the Chevrolet MylinkTM1 Infotainment system. Play like an all-star – in the new Traverse All-Star Edition.
- Even More Amenable Amenities
- Traverse's functionality is well established. What may surprise you is the high level of refinement in the new Traverse cabin. It has a decidedly upscale feel, thanks to a series of premium appointments and amenities. They range from the extensive use of soft-touch materials to contrast stitching in the seating and trim and available ambient lighting across the instrument panel. This new, higher level of sophistication extends to your comfort, which is enhanced by available heated and cooled leather-trimmed front seats and an available heated steering wheel.2 It all adds up to the most luxurious Traverse ever offered.
- Up to 8 Seats and 12 Cupholders
- Traverse is an exceptionally versatile vehicle. It begins with spacious standard seating for up to eight, spread across three rows. And everyone gets their own cupholder, with either 10 or 12 spread throughout the cabin, depending on the model you choose, in addition to a series of handy storage compartments. There are other thoughtful features – the SmartSlideTM second-row seating slides forward to offer easy access to the third row. If more cargo room is required, you can fold down the second and third rows. With both down, Traverse opens up a massive 3,293 L (116.3 cu. ft.)3 of space – the most in its class.4 And an available power-remote liftgate makes loading and unloading your cargo that much more convenient.
- In Touch With What Matters
- Whether it's streaming music from your smartphone or answering calls hands-free, the available MyLinkTM1 Colour Touch Radio makes it easy. You can control a wide range of functions using the 165 mm (6.5-in.) diagonal colour touch-screen or by using voice commands. You can add even more capabilities to the system with the available Chevrolet MyLinkTM Radio with Navigation – it features full GPS navigation features plus 2D/3D maps and points of interest. Your drive gets that much more interesting with the addition of MyLinkTM.1
- Get Moving – Keep Moving
- A vehicle that can transport up to eight people or a mammoth volume of cargo needs substantial power. Traverse answers with the 281 horsepower 3.6L V6 engine that delivers more horsepower, torque and maximum available towing capacity than either Honda Pilot or Toyota Highlander.5 With technology like direct injection, this engine also answers your need for excellent fuel efficiency, earning an 8.4 L/100 km highway fuel consumption rating.6 The power to get you moving – and the fuel efficiency to keep you moving.
- Safety Goes High Tech
- In addition to six standard air bags, a standard rear vision camera and a host of advanced driver control technologies like StabiliTrak®, Traverse offers a range of high-tech systems that help keep you out of harm's way. They include a class-exclusive available driver seat-mounted front centre airbag7 for the driver and front passenger and new available Side Blind Zone Alert8 and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert that make you aware of vehicles that would otherwise go unseen. Safety technology – another important cornerstone of the new Traverse.
ΩMSRP - Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See additional information on vehicle pricing.
^ Available manufacturer to dealer delivery credit (tax exclusive). This credit is available to cash customers only; customers who choose to finance or lease their vehicles will forego some or all of these credits which will result in a higher effective cost of credit on their transaction.
Visit OnStar.ca for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.
2. Interim availability.
3. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
4. Comparison based on Wardsauto.com 2012 segmentation for Large/Cross Utility Vehicle and latest competitive information available at time of printing. Excludes other GM vehicles.
5. Based on latest 2013 Model Year competitive information available at time of printing.
6. 2013 Traverse, equipped with the 281 hp V6 engine, fuel consumption ratings based on GM testing in accordance with approved Transport Canada test methods. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.
7. Airbag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the airbag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. Always use safety belts and the correct restraint for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with a passenger air bag. See the Owner's Manual and the child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
8. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the side and inside rearview mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards, and start the turn signal.