What happens when you combine the utility of a truck, versatility of an SUV and amenities you’d find in a luxury vehicle? You get the ever-capable 2017 Suburban. With a best-in-class highway fuel consumption rating of 10.4L/100 km,4 this bold SUV gets you where you want to go and is built to accommodate your family’s needs. It’s no wonder Suburban is the longest-running nameplate in automotive history.
All the comforts of home while you’re away — the 2017 Suburban was designed to feel just like that. The interior offers sophistication and comfort, while outside, the sculpted and athletic bodylines give this large SUV a commanding presence.
Quiet and Refined
Suburban was designed to give you and your family a comfortable and quiet drive. With refined appointments like an acoustic-laminated windshield, triple-sealed doors, and an insulated exterior and interior, you can enjoy the ride without the distraction of noise from the road.
A Purposeful Space
Not only is the Chevrolet Suburban spacious enough to accommodate the whole family, there’s plenty of room for your stuff with a generous 1,113 L (39.3 cu. ft.)3 of space behind the third row. Plus, the centre console is large enough to fit a laptop computer, and door storage has room for water bottles, umbrellas and other small items.
Comfort and Convenience
It’s easy to configure your cargo space in a way that works just for you. Available power-release second-row and power-fold-flat third-row seats give Suburban a versatile interior that offers 3,447L (121.7 cu. ft.)3 of maximum cargo space. And to help you outside when your hands are full, an available sensor under the rear bumper lets you open the liftgate with the simple motion of your foot.
Get That Signature Look
You have a style that’s all your own. So why not show it off when it comes to your vehicle? The available Suburban Signature Edition offers aesthetically pleasing features like chrome accents and large wheels that’ll make an impression everywhere you go.
LT Signature Edition
20-inch chrome wheels
Chrome assist steps
Bright bodyside mouldings
Polished exhaust tip
Unique chrome grille insert
Chrome recovery hooks
Technology Meets Intuition
The Chevrolet Suburban offers support for Apple CarPlayTM5 and Android AutoTM5 through the Chevrolet MyLink®6 display. Built-in OnStar® 4G LTE with available Wi-Fi®1 helps keep your family connected and entertained when you’re on the road, while the available 203 mm (8-in.) reconfigurable cluster with Driver Information Centre and Head-Up Display provides easy access to all the information you need for the drive.
Apple CarPlay Compatibility
Suburban offers support for Apple CarPlayTM5 a smarter way to use your iPhone to listen to Apple Music, get directions with Apple Maps, call friends and more.
Android Auto Compatibility
If Android is more your style, available Android AutoTM5 compatibility lets you connect your compatible smartphone to access your calendar, playlists and select apps such as Google Maps.
More Ways to Entertain
The available Rear-Seat Entertainment System with Blu-rayTM playback keeps backseat passengers engaged for even the longest rides.
A screen in both second and third rows
HDMI connector to attach devices for projection on in-vehicle screens
Two USB ports2 for connecting and charging
myChevrolet Mobile App
With myChevrolet Mobile App7 you can turn your compatible mobile device into a command centre for your vehicle. Start/stop8 your engine and lock/unlock your doors with the tap of a finger. You can even send destinations to your available navigation9 system, view diagnostic information and set parking reminders from virtually anywhere. It’s a simpler and smarter way to stay connected.
The 2017 Chevrolet Suburban features a powerful 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 that delivers a unique combination of performance and fuel economy — giving you efficiency without compromising power and towing capability. And the lightweight suspension helps optimize fuel economy, offering best-in-class highway fuel consumption rating of 10.4 L/100 km4 while still being stiff enough to maintain the excellent ride Suburban is known for.
Always One Step Ahead
The 2017 Chevrolet Suburban offers available advanced safety features to help you prevent a potential collision and technology to respond in the event of one. Meanwhile, an available Theft Protection Package can help keep your belongings secure inside your vehicle.
Available Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking
Available Safety Alert Driver Seat
Available Lane Keep Assist
High-strength steel safety cage
Available OnStar® Automatic Crash Response system12
OnStar Advisor services
Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
We’re With You All the Way
As your comprehensive owner benefit program, Chevrolet Complete Care ensures our commitment to owner satisfaction for all 2017 Chevrolet vehicles.
2-year / 48,000 km13 Complimentary Oil Changes14
5-year / 160,000 km13 Powertrain Component Limited Warranty with $0 deductible on repairs
5-year / 160,000 km13 24-Hour Roadside Assistance and Courtesy Transportation
^Available manufacturer to dealer delivery credit (tax exclusive). This credit is available to cash customers only; customers who choose to finance or lease their vehicles will forego some or all of these credits which will result in a higher effective cost of credit on their transaction. Includes GM Card Application Bonus on select vehicles (details).
†Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, does not include $1,700 freight but does include $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. Licence, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims. On the Compare Vehicles and Locate a Vehicle shopping tools, Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price includes $1,700 freight and $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. Licence, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.
±Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, includes $1,700 freight and $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. License, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.
1. Visit onstar.ca for coverage maps, details and system limitations. Service plan required. Available 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot requires WPA2 compatible mobile device and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Services vary by model, service plan, conditions as well as geographical and technical restrictions. OnStar with 4G LTE connectivity is available on select vehicle models and in select markets. Vehicle must be started or in accessory mode to access Wi-Fi.
2. Not compatible with all devices.
3. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
4. 2017 Suburban 2WD fuel consumption ratings based on GM testing in accordance with Government of Canada approved test methods. Refer to vehicles.nrcan.gc.ca for details. Your actual fuel consumption may vary. Comparison based on WardsAuto.com 2016 Large Sport/Utility Vehicle segment and the latest competitive information available at time of posting.
5. Vehicle user interfaces are products of Apple and Google and their terms and privacy statements apply.
6. MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
7. Available on select Apple and Android devices. Some features may require a paid OnStar service plan. Features and capability may vary by vehicle, device, conditions as well as geographical and technical restrictions. Device data connection required.
8. Requires available remote vehicle starter system.
9. Requires Basic Plan and navigation system to send directions through the mobile app. Turn-by-Turn directions and Destination Download also available through an Advisor with the Guidance Plan or Navigation Add-On Plan. Visit onstar.ca for coverage maps. Services vary by model.
10. Requires 2WD model and available Max Trailering Package. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
11. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
12. Visit onstar.ca for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles can transmit all crash data.
13. Whichever comes first. Conditions and limitations apply. See dealer for details.
14. Limit of four complimentary Lube-Oil-Filter services in total. Fluid top-offs, inspections, tire rotations, wheel alignments and balancing, etc., are not covered.
15. The OnStar Basic Plan is available for 5 years from the delivery date of the eligible new 2017 model year vehicles to the original owner and is transferable to subsequent owners for the remaining term. It includes the monthly Diagnostics Report emails (capabilities vary by model), Dealer Maintenance Notification, access to select vehicle mobile app features and more. This plan does not include emergency, security or navigation services. These and other services require a paid or Add-On Plan. Visit onstar.ca for vehicle availability, coverage maps, details and system limitations. Available 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot requires WPA2 compatible mobile device and data plan. Data plans are provided by AT&T.
17. Available in 10 Canadian provinces, 3 territories and the 48 contiguous United States. Subscription sold separately after trial period. If you decide to continue your service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-888-539-7474 to cancel. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. See SiriusXM “Terms & Conditions” and complete details at siriusxm.ca.
18. At time of posting, detailed map coverage is available for most major urban areas of the United States and for certain metropolitan areas of Canada (Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Windsor, London, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City and Halifax). Coverage is significantly limited outside these areas.
19. SiriusXM Traffic is available in select markets and requires SiriusXM satellite radio service. SiriusXM satellite radio and SiriusXM Traffic subscriptions are sold separately or as a package after the 3-month trial period. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call 1-888-539-7474. For more information, visit siriusxm.ca/traffic.
20. The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi-compatible mobile device. Some devices require an adaptor or back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, see chevrolettotalconnect.ca for details.