If there’s a hidden gem, the Chevrolet Trax will help you find it. This small SUV has a pioneer spirit, with modern technologies that make discovery easy and cargo space that moulds to your lifestyle. It’s time to unlock your city’s true potential.
Styled for the City
The 2017 Chevrolet Trax threads the needle of premium and practical. Its redesigned front fascia reflects an aggressive attitude, while refined fabrics, accent stitching and available leatherette seats add a touch of class to the reimagined interior.
One Size Fits All
Offering eight seating configurations and room for objects up to 2.4 metres (8 ft.) long with the front passenger seat folded down, this small SUV has cargo versatility for any lifestyle.
Hardwired for Adventure
The 2017 Trax is stacked with advanced technologies like support for Apple CarPlayTM.5 Link your compatible iPhone to access your iMessages, Apple Music, select apps and more — all through your 178 mm (7-in.) diagonal colour touch-screen display.
Standard with Trax, Android AutoTM5 compatibility lets you connect your compatible smartphone to access your calendar, playlists and select apps such as Google Maps.
Stay seamlessly connected with built-in OnStar® 4G LTE with available Wi-Fi®2 hotspot capability that allows you to connect up to seven devices.
Turn your compatible mobile device into a command centre for your vehicle. With the tap of a finger, you can do everything from start and stop your engine, 7,8 to lock and unlock your doors.8 You can even view diagnostic information and set parking reminders from virtually anywhere. It’s a simpler and smarter way to stay connected to your compatible Chevrolet vehicle.6
The 2017 Trax offers serious protection with 10 standard airbags9,a standard rear view camera and available active safety technologies that scan the road for potential hazards.
Available technologies like Side Blind Zone Alert,10 Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning work together to warn drivers of potential hazards on the road.
Ten standard airbags,9 including side-impact airbags9 for rear-seat passengers, offer well-rounded protection in the event of a collision. The high-strength steel safety cage adds even more peace of mind.
When airbags9 deploy, built-in sensors can automatically alert an OnStar Advisor (requires active OnStar Plan)2 who can see if you need help. Even if you don't respond, an OnStar Advisor can use GPS technology to pinpoint your location and request that emergency help is sent.
Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
Driven to Discover
The 2017 Chevrolet Trax is equipped with a standard 1.4L turbocharged ECOTEC® engine, offering an estimated fuel consumption rating of 7.1 L/100 km.3 For even more sure-footed traction you can select available all-wheel-drive, the system engages automatically and shifts to FWD mode when it detects no wheel slip, helping to maximize efficiency.
From Red Hot11 to Blue Topaz Metallic, Trax looks good in any colour. Scroll through to find the perfect hue for you.
We’re With You All The Way
As your comprehensive owner benefit program, Chevrolet Complete Care ensures our commitment to owner satisfaction for all 2017 Chevrolet vehicles.
2-year/48,000 km12 Complimentary Oil Changes13
5-year/160,000 km12 of 24-Hour Roadside Assistance and Courtesy Transportation
^Available manufacturer to dealer delivery credit (tax exclusive). This credit is available to cash customers only; customers who choose to finance or lease their vehicles will forego some or all of these credits which will result in a higher effective cost of credit on their transaction. Includes GM Card Application Bonus on select vehicles (details).
†Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, does not include $1,700 freight but does include $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. Licence, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims. On the Compare Vehicles and Locate a Vehicle shopping tools, Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price includes $1,700 freight and $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. Licence, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.
±Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, includes $1,700 freight and $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. License, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.
1. U.S. Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program (www.SaferCar.gov).
2. Visit onstar.ca for coverage maps, details and system limitations. Service plan required. Available 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot requires WPA2 compatible mobile device and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Services vary by model, service plan, conditions as well as geographical and technical restrictions. OnStar with 4G LTE connectivity is available on select vehicle models and in select markets. Vehicle must be started or in accessory mode to access Wi-Fi.
3. 2017 Trax LS equipped with 6-speed manual transmission. Fuel consumption ratings based on GM testing in accordance with Government of Canada approved test methods. Refer to vehicles.nrcan.gc.ca for details. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.
4. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. MyLink on Trax does not include functionality such as enhanced voice recognition, Gracenote and CD player.
5. Vehicle user interfaces are products of Apple and Google and their terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply.
6. Available on select Apple and Android devices. Some features may require a paid OnStar service plan. Features and capability may vary by vehicle, device, conditions as well as geographical and technical restrictions. Device data connection required.
7. Requires available remote vehicle starter system.
8. Requires valid OnStar service plan.
9. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more safety information.
10. Before making a lane change, always check the exterior and interior rear-view mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
11. Not available on LS model.
12. Whichever comes first. Conditions and limitations apply. See dealer for details.
13. Limit of four complimentary Lube-Oil-Filter services in total. Fluid top-offs, inspections, tire rotations, wheel alignments and balancing, etc., are not covered. Conditions and limitations apply. See dealer for details.
14. The OnStar Basic Plan is available for 5 years from the delivery date of the eligible new 2017 model year vehicles to the original owner and is transferable to subsequent owners for the remaining term. It includes the monthly Diagnostics Report emails (capabilities vary by model), Dealer Maintenance Notification, access to select vehicle mobile app features and more. This plan does not include emergency, security or navigation services. These and other services require a paid or Add-On Plan. Visit onstar.ca for vehicle availability, coverage maps, details and system limitations. Available 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot requires WPA2 compatible mobile device and data plan. Data plans are provided by AT&T.
17. Available in 10 Canadian provinces, 3 territories and the 48 contiguous United States. Subscription sold separately after trial period. If you decide to continue your service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-888-539-7474 to cancel. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. See SiriusXM “Terms & Conditions” and complete details at siriusxm.ca.