Estimated fuel consumption rating of
6.2 L/100 km hwy†
This hatchback has it all handled.
Its compact design and variety of eye-catching colours, including three brand-new shades, make the 2022 Spark a standout on the road.
Level up with the Spark Sport Edition.
Gain major style points and street cred in this small car.
- Two-tone painted roof
- Black-painted grille
- Front and rear Black bowtie emblems
- Accent-colour mirror caps
- Black grille surround
- Accent-colour daytime running lamp bezels
- 15-inch Black-painted alloy wheels with machined finish
Ever heard the saying, “Get in where you fit in?” Well, you’ll fit in just about anywhere thanks to the easy manoeuvrability of Spark. And you’ll look good doing it.
Cool and connected.
U.S. Model Shown
CHEVROLET INFOTAINMENT 3 SYSTEM† WITH 7-INCH DIAGONAL COLOUR TOUCH-SCREEN
APPLE CARPLAY®† COMPATIBILITY AND ANDROID AUTO™† COMPATIBILITY
BUILT-IN WI-FI® HOTSPOT†
Safety by your side on every ride.
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
Starting at: 12298.0699 †
As shown: $10,398 †
- Standard Rear Vision Camera†
- 10 airbags†
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System† with 7-inch diagonal colour touch-screen
- Android Auto™† and Apple CarPlay™† compatibility
Starting at: 16998.0699 †
As shown: $15,553 †
- 15-inch aluminum wheels
- Power windows and power door locks
- Remote Keyless Entry and Remote Panic Alarm
- Steering wheel-mounted controls for phone, audio and cruise control
Starting at: 21398.0699 †
As shown: $19,953 †
- Leatherette seat trim
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with silver accents