Interested in the Silverado EV? Be among the first!
Thank you for your interest in the first-ever all-electric Chevrolet Silverado. GM appreciates receiving your feedback and expression of non-binding interest in these vehicles. Please fill out this form as a non-binding expression of interest with your desired volume of trucks. Timing of availability to be announced at a later date. The terms and conditions can be found below the form fields after filling in your information.
Please fill out the required fields below. By providing your contact information below, you are consenting to allow GM and/or a GM dealer to contact you with GM offers and GM product information.
Thank you for signing up.
We'll send you the latest information on the selected vehicle as it becomes available.
Terms and Conditions
- Customer is expressing a non-binding expression of interest for future orders of the all-electric Chevrolet Silverado from a Chevrolet dealer once such all-electric Chevrolet Silverado vehicles are produced and available.
- Customer understands that any purchase of all-electric Chevrolet Silverado vehicle(s) may only be made through a Chevrolet dealer. GM will not be a party to the transaction for the purchase and sale of all-electric Chevrolet Silverado vehicle(s).
- Customer understands that this form is non-binding and is only an expression of customer’s interest to purchase all-electric Chevrolet Silverado vehicle(s) from a Chevrolet Dealer in the quantity specified above at a later date. This form is not an offer of sale, an order, or a purchase of an all-electric Chevrolet Silverado, and it does not guarantee Customer’s ability to (i) order any particular quantity of all-electric Chevrolet Silverado from a Chevrolet Dealer, (ii) obtain any particular quantity of all-electric Chevrolet Silverado vehicles or (iii) take delivery of an all-electric Chevrolet Silverado. Any potential future binding obligation to purchase all-electric Chevrolet Silverado is subject to the negotiation, execution and delivery of a purchase agreement or other separate agreement (“Purchase Agreement”) between customer and an authorized Chevrolet Dealer.
- To purchase an all-electric Chevrolet Silverado, Customer must later place an order by executing a purchase agreement with a Chevrolet Dealer of Customer’s choice (a “Purchase Agreement”). Order timing for the all-electric Chevrolet Silverado will be announced at a later date. This form does not require Customer to place an order or purchase the all-electric Chevrolet Silverado. All pricing is subject to negotiation between Customer and Chevrolet Dealer.
- The vehicle specifications, features, designs, and pricing of any all-electric Chevrolet Silverado eventually ordered from a Chevrolet dealer will be subject to a Purchase Agreement, of which GM will not be a party. For clarity, the all-electric Chevrolet Silverado product features and specifications are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed.
- Either party may revoke this form at any time for any reason.
- In no event will GM incur any liability regarding Customer’s inability to procure the specified quantity of all-electric Chevrolet Silverado trucks.
This form and all matters relating to or arising out of it are governed by the laws of the province of Ontario without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.