Confident. Capable. Connected. With its superb blend of advanced technology, bold styling and powerful performance, the award-winning Chevrolet Tahoe delivers serious towing and payload capabilities along with available seating for up to 9.
Refined in Every Way
Inside and out, Tahoe is designed to make an impression. Its sculpted exterior and confident, athletic stance command attention, while the available soft touch leather-appointed interior surrounds the driver with premium amenities.
Spacious and Versatile
Be ready for anything with available power-release second-row and available power fold-flat third-row seats, and up to 2,682 L (94.7 cu. ft.) of cargo space.4
Peace and Quiet
Cabin refinements — like an acoustic-laminated windshield and inlaid doors with triple seals — help reduce outside noise to make Tahoe your quiet sanctuary from the outside world.
Offering up to seven available USB ports,5 a 110-volt three-prong outlet, an available wireless charging station,6 and an available OnStar® 4G LTE with available Wi-Fi® connection,1 Tahoe offers everything you need to keep devices charged and connected on the go.
From the Office to Off-Road
Refined meets rugged in the available Z71 Package, which offers off-road capability with a tuned suspension and skid plates along with a host of features including:
• Z71-specific 18-inch aluminum wheels
• Z71-specific grille design
• High-capacity air cleaner
• Black Tubular Assist Steps
• Black Recovery Hooks
• 2-Speed Autotrac™ transfer case
• Hill Descent Control
• Z71-specific floor mats, instrument cluster and badging
• Front and Rear Park Assist
• Off-Road Tires
• Fog lamps
Raise the Stakes
While striking good looks and uncompromising capability come standard, the 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe also offers a selection of special editions and packages to help you take this legendary SUV to the next level.
Z71 Midnight Edition
Bold, rugged and ready for anything. The available Z71 Midnight Edition includes:
• Z71 Off-Road Package
• 18-inch Black painted wheels with Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac® tires
• Unique grille
• Signature Black bowties
• Black roof rack cross rails
LT Signature Package
Premium amenities with a touch of chrome. The available LT Signature Package includes:
• Chrome assist steps
• Bright bodyside mouldings
• Polished exhaust tip
• Signature chrome grille inserts
• Chrome recovery hooks
• 20-inch Chrome wheels
Extra capability with impressive looks. The available All-Season Package includes:
• 20-inch polished-aluminum wheels
• Body-colour bodyside mouldings
• All-weather floor and cargo mats
• Max Trailering Package
• Black roof rack cross rails
Sophistication Without Compromise
A commanding presence with performance to match, Tahoe features a 5.3L V8 that offers impressive capability along with a best-in-class highway fuel consumption rating of 10.4 L/100 km.3 Combined with the available Max Trailering Package, Tahoe offers a maximum towing capability of up to 3,901 kg (8,600 lb.)8 — plenty of power to tow boats, ATVs and whatever else you want to bring along on your next trip.
Tahoe offers ingenious technology that helps you stay connected and informed, like the available 203 mm (8-in.) diagonal reconfigurable touch-screen with Driver Information Centre and Head-Up Display that puts the information you need right where you want it.
Apple CarPlay Compatibility
The Chevrolet Tahoe offers support for Apple CarPlay™9 a smarter way to use your iPhone to listen to Apple Music, get directions with Apple Maps, call friends and more.
Android Auto Compatibility
If Android is more your style, available Android Auto™9 compatibility lets you connect your compatible smartphone to access your calendar, playlists and select apps such as Google Maps.
Connections Wherever You Go
When you’re on the go, built-in OnStar® 4G LTE with available Wi-Fi®1 hotspot connectivity gives you a reliable connection for up to seven compatible devices.
With myChevrolet Mobile App10 you can turn your compatible mobile device into a command centre for your vehicle. Start/stop11 your engine and lock/unlock your doors with the tap of a finger if properly equipped. You can even send destinations to the available navigation12 system, view diagnostic information and set parking reminders from virtually anywhere. It’s a simpler and smarter way to stay connected.
Offering advanced available active safety features like Adaptive Cruise Control, Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Forward Collision Alert, you can drive with confidence.
• Available Side Blind Zone Alert
• Available Lane Keep Assist
• Available Low-Speed Forward Automatic Braking
• Seven airbags13
• High-strength steel safety cage
• Available OnStar Automatic Crash Response14
Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
We’re with you all the way
As your comprehensive owner benefit program, Chevrolet Complete Care ensures our commitment to owner satisfaction for all 2017 Chevrolet vehicles.
Striking design, abundant space, powerful performance
and efficiency, and ingenious safety technology.
It's no wonder Suburban is the perfect vehicle for the
modern family. It has more of everything you need.
^Available manufacturer to dealer delivery credit (tax exclusive). This credit is available to cash customers only; customers who choose to finance or lease their vehicles will forego some or all of these credits which will result in a higher effective cost of credit on their transaction. Includes GM Card Application Bonus on select vehicles (details).
†Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, does not include $1,700 freight but does include $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. Licence, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims. On the Compare Vehicles and Locate a Vehicle shopping tools, Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price includes $1,700 freight and $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. Licence, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.
±Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, includes $1,700 freight and $100 air conditioning tax if applicable. License, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.
1. Visit onstar.ca for coverage maps, details and system limitations. Service plan required. Available 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot requires WPA2 compatible mobile device and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Services vary by model, service plan, conditions as well as geographical and technical restrictions. OnStar with 4G LTE connectivity is available on select vehicle models and in select markets. Vehicle must be started or in accessory mode to access Wi-Fi.
2. MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
3. 2017 Tahoe 2WD fuel consumption ratings based on GM testing in accordance with Government of Canada approved test methods. Refer to vehicles.nrcan.gc.ca for details. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.
4. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
5. Not compatible with all devices.
6. The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi-compatible mobile device. Some devices require an adaptor or back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, see chevrolettotalconnect.ca for details.
7. Based on WardsAuto.com 2016 Large Sport/Utility Vehicle segment and the latest competitive information available at time of posting.
8. Requires 2WD model and available Max Trailering Package. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
9. Vehicle user interfaces are products of Apple and Google and their terms and privacy statements apply.
10. Available on select Apple and Android devices. Some features may require a paid OnStar service plan. Features and capability may vary by vehicle, device, conditions as well as geographical and technical restrictions. Device data connection required.
11. Requires available remote vehicle starter system.
12. Requires Basic Plan and navigation system to send directions through the mobile app. Turn-by-Turn directions and Destination Download also available through an advisor with the Guidance Plan or Navigation Add-On Plan. Visit onstar.ca for coverage maps. Services vary by model.
13. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
14. Visit onstar.ca for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles can transmit all crash data.
15. Whichever comes first. Conditions and limitations apply. See dealer for details.
16. Limit of four complimentary Lube-Oil-Filter services in total. Fluid top-offs, inspections, tire rotations, wheel alignments and balancing, etc., are not covered.
17. The OnStar Basic Plan is available for 5 years from the delivery date of the eligible new 2017 model year vehicles to the original owner and is transferable to subsequent owners for the remaining term. It includes the monthly Diagnostics Report emails (capabilities vary by model), Dealer Maintenance Notification, access to select vehicle mobile app features and more. This plan does not include emergency, security or navigation services. These and other services require a paid or Add-On Plan. Visit onstar.ca for vehicle availability, coverage maps, details and system limitations. Available 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot requires WPA2 compatible mobile device and data plan. Data plans are provided by AT&T.
18. Available in 10 Canadian provinces, 3 territories and the 48 contiguous United States. Subscription sold separately after trial period. If you decide to continue your service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-888-539-7474 to cancel. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. See SiriusXM “Terms & Conditions” and complete details at siriusxm.ca.
20. At time of posting, detailed map coverage is available for most major urban areas of the United States and for certain metropolitan areas of Canada (Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Windsor, London, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City and Halifax). Coverage is significantly limited outside these areas.
21. SiriusXM Traffic is available in select markets and requires SiriusXM satellite radio service. SiriusXM satellite radio and SiriusXM Traffic subscriptions are sold separately or as a package after the 3-month trial period. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call 1-888-539-7474. For more information, visit siriusxm.ca/traffic.